CD Database Software
Create a personal CD database with ease.
Automatic song titles & cover art. Just insert CDs.
- Create a personal CD database on your PC or Mac
Just insert CDs or scan music folders to auto-download album details, track lists & cover art.
Catalog files, view stats, print lists, manage loans, export data to XML/CSV, and more...
- Check your CD database and wish list on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Export your music list from Music Collector to the CLZ Music mobile viewer app.
- Publish your CD database online and share it with friends
Upload your list to Music Collector Connect and email your public web-link.
Try Music Collector Free
Download your free trial edition. Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Add CDs to your CD database by inserting CDs,
by typing titles or by barcode
- No need to enter song titles manually, no need to scan cover images.
- Just insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Automatically download all CD details, song titles, cover art, genres, etc.
- Alternatively: add CDs by typing artist & title or by scanning barcodes.
Need a barcode scanner?
Then check out our CLZ Barry scanner app for iOS and Android.
- Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your phone or tablet.
- Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to your desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
- Or: scan barcodes while offline, then send them all to your PC or Mac in one go.
CLZ Barry is available for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) for US $7.99.
For more information : check out the CLZ Barry website.
Cataloging your music files by scanning folders
- Just select the folder that contains your music files and let Music Collector find them all.
- The found files are automatically grouped into albums, based on tags and folder names.
- Use your meta tag data to create detailed album entries automatically (inc. cover art).
- Supported file and tag formats: MP3 (ID3v1 + ID3v2), M4A, WMA, OGG, APE, Flac and WAV.
- Use CLZ Music to check your CD database and wish list on your mobile device
Just export the data and images from the Pro edition (Windows or Mac).
- Browse your CDs with full data and images
No need to be online, all data is stored on your device for fast browsing.
- Currently available for iPhone and iPod touch, in Apple's App Store
Coming soon: iPad edition and Android edition
Subscription: US $30.00 per year (optional add-on to Music Collector)
- Publish your CD database online on Collectorz.com servers
Access your CD database from any online computer or mobile device.
- Share your CD collection database with friends and family
Just email them the link to your public collection on the Connect website.
- Connect is a fully stand-alone music organizer tool
Connect is a cool add-on to the Music Collector downloadable desktop edition for Windows or Mac, but it can also be used on its own, as a super-easy online CD cataloging tool.
- CD Archiving Software
- CD Cataloging Software
- CD Cataloguing Software
- CD Collecting Software
- CD Data Base Software
- CD Database Software
- CD Inventory Software
- CD Library Software
- CD Listing Software
- CD Organising Software
- CD Organizing Software
- CD Software
- CD Track Listing Software
- Music Archiving Software
- Music Cataloging Software
- Music Cataloguing Software
- Music Collecting Software
- Music Data Base Software
- Music Database Software
- Music Inventory Software
- Music Library Software
- Music Listing Software
- Music Organising Software
- Music Organizing Software
Try Music Collector Free
Download your free trial edition.
Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Buy Music Collector
Current versions:Version Cobalt.1.3 (Dec 04, 2013)
for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
about Music Collector
Flexibility of the database"I am impressed with the level of support you offer, with the flexibility of the database, and with the fact that it actually seems to be updated quite regularly (unlike almost all the other music database software)."
The software is fantastic"As a CD Trustee user for over 10 years I was hesitant at first to switch software, but with an upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit my hand was forced. The user interface with allowed me to upload my exiting database to Music Collector was flawless and easy. The software is fantastic and I anticipate many years of use. "
Fantastic"This piece of software is fantastic.
My collection contains jazzrock and fusion..cd and vinyl. And every album is find in the database. Wauw! "
So a perfect software"I would only say that the Music Collector Pro database with CLZ are outstanding, amazing, fantastic...and so on. I've never seen before so a perfect Software like this!
I am a dancemusic collector since 1985 and for me must be a database extremly flexible what exactly your software are!
Congratulation for this.
The Pro version are very fair priced and worth every cent!!!
I have 4 hours, but i can't live without it anymore!"
Very imppressed"Hi. I downloaded the free trial of your Music database and am very impressed. Love the scanning function. The database search is very wide reaching.
Love the fact that Various artist I tested the search function and love that albums can be entered with search ability on song & artist.
I had been using Access. i'm Very impressed."
MAGIC"I purchased your CD Collectorz software & love it, and have since bought Movie Collectorz Software for my 1,000 plus DVD & BluRay collection and just LOVE them both.
I bought a barcode reader and it is just soooo good entering the DVDs. I haven't finished entering them all yet, but I've been wanting this kind of database for years & years. The search facility for tracks on the CD database is MAGIC.
Keep up the good work"
Joy"I've been happily using your product for about ten years now (the nerdy joy of entering a record into the database is almost as good as listening to it)."
I love Music Collector"I love Music Collector I've used it since V7! The only database I've seen where I can share online....my iPhone and store on my PC.
Can't wait to see V10....where are the screen shots? ;-)"
Very impressed"Got the Music one from you today. Very impressed about the database! Even very old cd covers, of very seldom cd´s, available.
Checked out a lot of programs before, than found your one through an ad."